Get Educated About Out-of-Home Advertising
Hundreds of schools, colleges and universities use Out- of -Home (OOH) advertising every day. At the Ark, we specialise in media buying and marketing for educational organisations. Our team are more than just passionate about the sector and because education is one of our specialities, we know exactly what your audience will engage with. Combining data insight with our years of industry knowledge allows us to plan, manage and deliver impactful campaigns that achieve results across the educational sector from nurseries to universities. Our clients tell us that we are outstanding at what we do, and this is one of the reasons that they keep returning.
With educational organisations constantly competing to attract new students and staff, it is vital that your marketing is consistent and strong from the outset. Any marketing campaign should work hard for your organisation, aligning with your organisation’s goals and needs. Here at the Ark, we know all about increasing student numbers. Our expert team will work with you to create a bespoke marketing campaign, tailored to your needs, that supports your goals and allows you to achieve the best results possible.
We will take away all the hassle, providing a clear strategy based on both insight and tried and tested techniques, explaining what the campaign intends to deliver, how this will be actively implemented and the potential impact it will have. From raising awareness to generating enquiries, applications, and enrolments, we implement it all well, delivering conversions at every stage of the recruitment cycle therefore, maximising return on investment.
Our market research is bespoke, combining both qualitative and quantitative data to drive your campaign- whatever the size of your budget.
Our expert team will help you position your brand with confidence, appealing to more of the right audiences.
Stand out from the crowd
Because we know the education sector inside out, our expert team will get your school, college or university noticed with creative media campaigns that inspire and provoke responses.
One size does not fit all
We understand that and know precisely what it takes to get the attention of different audiences.
We understand how to adapt the most inspirational ideas -from other sectors- and apply them to the education sector to get results.
We’ll take care of the whole process - from brief through to concept and asset creation- delivering distinctive content that brings your campaign to life.
Hundreds of schools, colleges and universities use Out- of -Home (OOH) advertising.
Here are some of the reasons why...
- OOH is effective at reaching students, especially those considering sixth form, college or university. (Source: TGI October 2015 – September 2016 Target audience: Adults aged 15-17
- 78% of 15 to 17 year olds are more likely to use their mobile after seeing an OOH advertisement than the average UK adult. (Source: TGI October 2015 – September 2016 Target audience: Adults aged 15-17)
- 71% of 15 to 17 year olds are more likely than the average UK adult to have taken a photo of an Out of home advertisement (Source: TGI October 2015 – September 2016 Target audience: Adults aged 15-17)
- OOH advertising is seen by parents, influencers and students who notice the ads, take pictures, reference them in conversations and respond.
- Parents of preschool children are 63% more likely than the average UK adult to have used their mobile after seeing an Out of Home advertisement (Source: TGI October 2015 – September 2016)
- Adults expecting to start University are 71% more likely to have done something on their mobile phone after seeing an OOH advertisement (Source: TGI October 2015 – September 2016 Target audience: Adults expecting to start university in the next 12 months or adults who are currently studying).
- 93% of adults expecting to start university in the next 12 months are more likely than the average UK adult to have talked to a friend or colleague after seeing an Out-of-home advertisement (Source: TGI October 2015 – September 2016 Target audience: Adults expecting to start university in the next 12 months or adults who are currently studying).
Watch our quick video: